Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Lowfield Heath, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 20.2.1938
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill under repair at Lowfield Heath, Surrey, taken on 20th February 1938.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186678
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186678
- Item caption: "REPAIRS. LOWFIELD HEATH. 20.2.38"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186678
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury