Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Chiddingfold, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 15.10.1933
- Description: Glass plate negative of a roundhouse at Chiddingfold, Surrey, taken on 15th October 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186673
- Accession number: F186673
- Item caption: "BASE. SMOCK MILL. CHIDDINGFOLD. SURREY. OCT 15. 1933"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186673
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury