Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Darsham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 1.6.1936
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill at Darsham, Suffolk, taken on 1st June 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186647
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186647
- Item caption: "POST MILL. DARSHAM. SUFFOLK. 1.6.36"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186647
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury