Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Tuxford, Nottinghamshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 25.6.1935
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill beside a smock mill at Tuxford, Nottinghamshire, taken on 25th June 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186392
- Accession number: F186392
- Item caption: "MILLS. TUXFORD. NOTTS. JUNE 25. 1935"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186392
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury