Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Acle, Norfolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 28.6.1933
- Description: Glass plate negative of a drainage mill at Acle, Norfolk, taken on 28th June 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186383
- Subject: drainage mill
- Accession number: F186383
- Item caption: "DRAINAGE MILL NR. ACLE NORFOLK. JUNE 1933"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186383
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury