Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Stickford, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 17.5.1937
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill at Stickford, Lincolnshire, taken on 17th May 1937.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186381
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186381
- Item caption: "STICKFORD. LINCOLN. 17.5.37"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186381
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury