Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Sandwich, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 1.8.1932
- Description: Glass plate negative of a smock mill at Sandwich, Kent, taken on 1st August 1932.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186364
- Subject: Smock mill
- Accession number: F186364
- Item caption: "SANDWICH. KENT. AUG. 1932"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186364
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury