Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Headcorn, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 31.7.1932
- Description: Glass plate negative of a smock mill at Headcorn, Kent, taken on 31st July 1932.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186345
- Subject: Smock mill
- Accession number: F186345
- Item caption: "HEADCORN. KENT. AUG [sic]. 1932"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186345
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury