Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Bidborough, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 10.5.1936
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill at Bidborough, Kent, taken on 10th May 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186334
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186334
- Item caption: "BIDBOROUGH. KENT. 10.5.36"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186334
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury