Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Cromer, Hertfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 26.6.1932
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill at Cromer, Hertfordshire, taken on 26th June 1932.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186312
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186312
- Item caption: "CROMER. HERTS. JULY [sic] 1932 "
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186312
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury