Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Weston, Hampshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 28.5.1905
- Description: Glass plate negative of a smock mill at Weston, Hampshire, taken on 28th May 1905.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186310
- Subject: Smock mill
- Accession number: F186310
- Item caption: "Weston. Mill. Hampshire"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186310
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury