Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Stock, Essex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 28.9.1936
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill at Stock, Essex, taken on 28th September 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186298
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186298
- Item caption: "STOCK. ESSEX. SEP. 28. 1936"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186298
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury