Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Orsett, Essex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 2.10.1936
- Description: Glass plate negative of a smock mill at Orsett, Essex, taken on 2nd October 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186291
- Subject: Smock mill
- Accession number: F186291
- Item caption: "ORSETT. ESSEX. OCT. 2. 1936"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186291
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury