Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Little Laver, Essex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 10.7.1932
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill at Little Laver, Essex, taken on 10th July 1932.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186289
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186289
- Item caption: "LITTLE LAVER. ESSEX. JULY 1932"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186289
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury