Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Heage, Derbyshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 23.6.1935
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill at Heage, Derby, taken on 23rd June 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186269
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186269
- Item caption: "MILL. HEAGE. DERBY. 23.6.35"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186269
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury