Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Bidston, Cheshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 9.7.1934
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill at Bidston, Cheshire, taken on 9th July 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186267
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186267
- Item caption: "BIDSTON. CHESHIRE. CAMBRIDGE. 9.7.34"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186267
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury