Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 6.4.1931
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill at Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire, taken on 6th April 1931.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186249
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186249
- Item caption: "LONG CRENDON. BUCKS. 6.4.31"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186249
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury