Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Bledlow, Buckinghamshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 21.1.1934
- Description: Glass plate negative of mill remnants at Bledlow, Buckinghamshire, taken on 21st January 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186243
- Subject: Mill ruins
- Accession number: F186243
- Item caption: "SITE OF MILL. BLEDLOW. BUCKS. 21.1.34"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186243
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury