Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Stevington, Bedfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 30.3.1934
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill at Stevington, Bedfordshire, taken on 30th March 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186240
- Accession number: F186240
- Item caption: "STEVINGTON. BEDFORD. 30.3.34."
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186240
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury