Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Trearddur, Anglesey, Wales
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 10.7.1934
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill at Trearddur, Anglesey, taken on 10th July 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186239
- Accession number: F186239
- Item caption: "TREARDDUR. ANGLESEY. 10.7.34."
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186239
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury