Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Uphill, Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 22.4.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the base of a tower mill, that has been converted into a beacon with turrets on the roof, in Uphill near Weston-super-Mare in Somerset, showing a distant view, taken on 22nd April 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539460
- Accession number: 539460
- Item caption: "UPHILL(Nr. Weston S/M) Ob. dist. Somerset."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539460
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury