Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Milton Common Mill, Great Haseley, Oxfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 18.9.1932
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of 'Milton Common Mill', a tower mill in Great Haseley, Oxfordshire, showing a side view in a state of disrepair, with sails on the left, taken on 18th September 1932.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539387
- Accession number: 539387
- Item caption: "GT. HASELEY. Tower. OXON."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539387
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury