Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Old Weston Mill, Leighton Bromswold, Huntingdonshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 8.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of Old Weston Mill, a post mill between Old Weston and Leighton Bromswold, Huntingdonshire, showing rear view, taken in August 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538170
- Accession number: 538170
- Item caption: "LEIGHTON BROMSWOLD. (OLD WESTON) Rear. HUNTS."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538170
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury