Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Fen Stanton, Hemingford Grey, Huntingdonshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 17.4.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of Fen Stanton Mill, a post mill in Hemingford Grey, Huntingdonshire, showing side view, taken on 17th April 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538148
- Accession number: 538148
- Item caption: "HEMINGFORD GREY. (FEN STANTON), POST. Side. HUNTS."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538148
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury