Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Ellington, Huntingdonshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, Herbert Edward Sidney, Mr., 1901-1973
- Date: 18.8.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post mill in Ellington, Huntingdonshire, showing the roundhouse, taken on 18th August 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538131
- Accession number: 538131
- Item caption: "ELLINGTON R/H. HUNTS. PHOTO BY H. E. S. SIMMONS"
- Dimensions: 60 x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538131
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury