Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Black Mill, Borstal Hill, Whitstable, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 5.8.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of Black Mill, a smock mill on Borstal Hill in Whitstable, Kent, showing 3/4 front view, taken on 5th August 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538511
- Accession number: 538511
- Item caption: "WHITSTABLE. Black Mill. Smock 3/4 FRONT. KENT."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538511
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury