Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Sarre, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 1.8.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Sarre, Kent, showing 3/4 rear view, taken on 1st April 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538471
- Accession number: 538471
- Item caption: "SARRE. 3/4Rear. Kent."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538471
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury