Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Meads Mill, Milton Regis, Sittingbourne, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 6.4.1940
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of Meads Mill, a smock mill in Milton Regis, Kent, showing 3/4 front view, taken on 6th April 1940.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538394
- Accession number: 538394
- Item caption: "MILTON REGIS. 3/4-Front. KENT."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538394
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury