Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Leigh, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 16.8.1936
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of of Stocks Green Mill, a smock mill in Leigh, Kent, showing 3/4 rear view, taken on 16th August 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538375
- Accession number: 538375
- Item caption: "LEIGH. STOCKS. GR'N. 3/4 REAR KENT."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538375
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury