Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: White Mill, Headcorn, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 31.7.1932
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of White Mill, a smock mill in Headcorn, Kent, showing 3/4 front view, taken on 31st July 1932.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538324
- Accession number: 538324
- Item caption: "HEADCORN. WHITE MILL 3/4 front. Kent."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538324
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury