Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Cranbrook, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 2.8.1931
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Cranbrook, Kent, showing rear view, taken on 2nd August 1931.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538285
- Accession number: 538285
- Item caption: "CRANBROOK. rear Kent"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538285
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury