Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Bekesbourne, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, Herbert Edward Sidney, Mr., 1901-1973
- Date: 6.8.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from showing the remains of a smock mill in Bekesbourne, Kent, , taken on 6th August 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538226
- Accession number: 538226
- Item caption: "BEKESBOURNE. Remains. KENT. PHOTO BY H.E.S. SIMMONS"
- Dimensions: 60 x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538226
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury