Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Pilling, Lancashire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 24.6.1936
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Pilling, Lancashire, showing front view, taken on 24th June 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538561
- Accession number: 538561
- Item caption: "PILLING, FRONT, LANCS."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538561
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury