Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Woolpit, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 8.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of Miller, Mr. Harry Elmer, holding a sack over his shoulder and wearing a Trilby hat, next to his windmill in Woolpit, Suffolk, taken during August 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539989
- Accession number: 539989
- Item caption: "WOOLPITT. The miller. Sfk. Aug. '33"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539989
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury