Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Wickhambrook, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 13.1.1943
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the interior of a post windmill with roundhouse in Wickhambrook, Suffolk, showing a detail of the stones in the roundhouse, taken on 13th January 1943.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539975
- Accession number: 539975
- Item caption: "WICKHAMBROOK. Stones in R/H. SUFFOLK."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539975
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury