Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Thornham Magna, Eye, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 3.9.1939
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse in Thornham Magna, near Eye, Suffolk, showing detail of the common sweep sail, taken on 3rd September 1939.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539909
- Accession number: 539909
- Item caption: "THORNHAM MAGNA. Detail of Common Sweep. SFK."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539909
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury