Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Middle Mill, Swefling, Saxmundham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 8.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a windmill roundhouse that has been converted into a cottage, known as "Middle Mill" in Swefling, near Saxmundham, Suffolk, taken during August 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539884
- Accession number: 539884
- Item caption: "SWEFFLING R.H. COTTAGE. SUFFOLK."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539884
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury