Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: High Mill, Swefling, Saxmundham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 30.8.1936
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a windmill roundhouse known as "High Mill" in Swefling, near Saxmundham, Suffolk, showing a front view, taken on 30th August 1936. The roundhouse has no roof and it was used as a store at the time.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539883
- Accession number: 539883
- Item caption: "SWEFFLING R/H. AS STORE. OBL"FR" SFK."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539883
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury