Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Girling's Mill, Swefling, Saxmundham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 9.4.1939
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of Miller, Mr. Gower and his son in front of a windmill roundhouse known as "Girling's Mill" in Swefling, near Saxmundham, Suffolk, including a model windmill in the foreground, taken on 9th April 1939.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539878
Models and modelmaking
- Accession number: 539878
- Item caption: "SWEFFLING. Model, R/H, Mr. Gowing (and) Son."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539878
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury