Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Girling's Mill, Swefling, Saxmundham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 30.8.1936
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a model of a post windmill in the grounds of a post windmill with roundhouse known as "Girling's Mill" in Swefling, near Saxmundham, Suffolk, showing a ~ view from the side, taken on 30th August 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539875
Models and modelmaking
- Accession number: 539875
- Item caption: "SWEFFLING MODEL SUFFOLK 30-8-36"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539875
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury