Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Stradbroke, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 30.7.1939
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the interior mechanism of a post windmill with roundhouse, known as 'East Mill' or 'Cole's Mill' in Stradbroke, Suffolk, showing a detail of the wallower, stone and collar, taken on 30th July 1939.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539855
- Accession number: 539855
- Item caption: "STRADBROKE. (Cole's) Wallower, Stone (and) c. Obl. Sfk."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539855
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury