Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Saxmundham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 31.8.1939
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a windmill roundhouse in Saxmundham, Suffolk, taken on 31st August 1939.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539810
- Accession number: 539810
- Item caption: "SAXMUNDHAM. R/hse. Obl. Suffolk."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539810
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury