Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: St James South Elmham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 25.8.1938
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a windmill roundhouse in St James South Elmham, Suffolk, showing the roundhouse and remains of a post mill body to the right, taken on 25th August 1938.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539805
- Accession number: 539805
- Item caption: "ST. JAMES SOUTH ELHAM. (sic) R.H. (and) Post body. Obl. Sfk."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539805
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury