Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Peasenhall, Saxmundham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 12.7.1961
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the converted remains of two windmills, the base of a smock mill and the roundhouse of a post mill, in Peasenhall, near Saxmundham, Suffolk, taken on 12th July 1961.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539784
- Accession number: 539784
- Item caption: "PEASENHALL. R/ H (and) Smock base. SUFFOLK."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539784
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury