Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Naughton Mill, Nedging Tye, Hadleigh, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, Herbert Edward Sidney, Mr., 1901-1973
- Date: 9.9.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a windmill roundhouse at "Naughton Mill" in Nedging Tye, near Hadleigh, Suffolk, taken on 9th September 1934. Photo by H. E. S. Simmons.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539736
- Accession number: 539736
- Item caption: "NEDGING TYE R.H. SK"
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539736
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury