Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Office Farm Mill, Metfield, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 8.8.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a ruined windmill tower base known as "Office Farm Mill" in Metfield, Suffolk, showing front view, taken on 8th August 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539733
- Accession number: 539733
- Item caption: "METFIELD. OFFICE FARM MILL front Suffolk."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539733
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury