Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Lavenham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 4.5.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the base of a windmill tower ruin in Lavenham, Suffolk, taken on 4th May 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539715
- Accession number: 539715
- Item caption: "LAVENHAM. T. base. SUFFOLK."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539715
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury