Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Herringfleet Mill, Herringfleet, Herringfleet Marshes, The Broads National Park, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 27.3.1944
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a windmill in Herringfleet Marshes, Suffolk, showing a ~ view from the rear, taken on 27th March 1944.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539687
- Accession number: 539687
- Item caption: "HERRINGFLEET MARSHES Marsh Mill. ~ - Rear. SUFFOLK."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539687
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury