Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: St Olaves Mill, St. Olave's Marsh, Fritton, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 17.3.1944
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of 'Saint Olaves Mill', a smock drainage mill in St. Olave's Marsh near Fritton in Suffolk, showing a ~ view from the rear, taken on 17th March 1944.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539638
- Accession number: 539638
- Item caption: "FRITTON. St. Olave's. Marsh. Smock. ~-Rear. SFK."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539638
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury