Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Eye, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 2.9.1939
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post mill with roundhouse in Eye, Suffolk, possibly known as 'Victoria Mill', showing a detail view of the interior including the following inscription carved into the centre post - ' M SA 1779 [a star] R VI Feed', taken on 2nd September 1939.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539605
- Accession number: 539605
- Item caption: "EYE. Post. C/P. Suffolk."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539605
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury